What is Angel Meditation?
Angelical meditation helps you to connect with your guardian angel.
There are many types of angels, but there are a few types that are more helpful to us than others.
The archangels are in charge of commanding other angels and humans in both Heaven and Earth. The guardian angels help people who have just passed on into Heaven by guiding them through the trials that await them but also guide those of us left behind.
You will be able to feel the love and kindness of your angel.
In angelical meditation, you ask for the guardian angel to bless you, protect you, and keep you in safety.
When you practice angelical meditation, you can enter a state of complete relaxation and calmness.
You will have the chance to enjoy the peace and serenity of the moment.
It is said that the angels are always ready to bless and help you.
If you ask for your angel’s favour, they will respond to your enquiry.
Your guardian angel is always with you. Other angels will come and assist you when you ask them to. Remember we are on the planet of free will. We choose to come to Earth to experience free will. Angels will not tell you what to do – this is all about your soul journey. However, they will support you and guide you. This means that your Guardian Angel cannot interfere or intervene without your consent. So, if you do not ask your angels for help, they will be unable to help you.
So why not try to communicate with your angels by angelical meditation.
Angel meditation is one of the most common methods of meditation that helps to open the heart chakra. It has been used for thousands of years and has been passed down from generation to generation.
This meditation is a short but beautiful way to get in touch with your inner self and connect with your angels. You can also do this meditation along with a group, and because the group energy combines, you can have a more powerful experience as part of a group.
Benefits of Angel Meditation
• A more balanced sense of being
• Inner stillness and peace
• Less reactivity
• A sense of inner bliss that isn’t dependent on outer circumstances
• A strong and authentic sense of who you are on a soul level
• A reduction in unhealthy stress
• An increase in creativity
• A strong sense of belonging
• Increased self-esteem, self-trust, and self-acceptance
• Clarity in your life purpose
Here is a very simple invoking of angel healing.
This is a meditation to connect with your Angel so you can call on them when you are in need. You do not need to know which angel you must call or even which angel will answer to do this meditation. Just call upon the realm and they will reply.
This meditation can be done in any space which feels sacred to you.
A lot of people do this when there’s too much going on, when they don’t know what to do, or when they feel they are being called to take action. It can be done at any time, although many people say that they prefer to do this in the evening, especially at night before going to sleep. This meditation is one that has been passed down for generations and has proven to be powerful time and time again.
The first thing you want to do is ground yourself (this will help calm the mind) by sitting on the floor cross-legged or sitting up straight in your chair with your hands on your knees or thighs. You can also lie down in bed. You want to get comfortable and relaxed before starting. The angel meditation is designed to help you feel safe and protected.
You are encouraged to have your eyes closed as this will help you to be less distracted and to go inward. However, if you would prefer not to close your eyes, then lower your gaze, and focus on one point on the ground in front of you. Ok, let’s begin.
Close your eyes and take a deep breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. Do this three times in a row, but don’t try to change the pace of your breathing at all, just continue with what feels comfortable for you.
Firstly, let us call upon the angelic realm and let them know our intention for healing, and join the angels by repeating:
“I am grateful for this opportunity. I will do my best to be an angel to all who come across my path, starting with myself.”
This is a very loving thing to do, and it captures the essence of trying to find what your life’s path is and how you can make the world a better place for others as well as yourself.
Now, bring your attention back to where it was when you closed your eyes – either with your eyes closed on gazing down in front of you – then start by setting a boundary or intention for your focus of healing, now the angels are hearing your call.
What is it you want to let go of? Heal? Forgive? Change? With the help of the angels and with love.
Now let’s start by visualising. When visualising, you may see, sense, or feel – don’t worry if you don’t actually see anything, just use your intent to do your best to get a sense or feel each one. Believe that by setting your intent – and thinking about it – that you are indeed seeing, feeling, or sensing each one. Don’t worry, it will come, with practice.
- Visualise a white light surrounding you and then another white light inside you.
- Now visualise the angels in the centre of your chest, they are going to move up and down throughout your body, and exit into the white auric light surrounding you filling it with love before re-entering your internal white light space and filling that with love, with each of your breaths, they move around your very being.
- Imagine yourself like a cloud, and as the angels float up and down, imagine yourself becoming lighter and lighter with each breath.
- Inhale deeply as they rise up from your feet up to the cloud of white light around you, exhale as they come back down from being outside of you back to their original position in your chest.
- Allow yourself to continue this cyclical breathing filling your heart space and surrounding space with love and protection for a few minutes.
- Take a few deep breaths, and ground yourself again with earth energy. Feel lighter after releasing some weight or setting a boundary. Allow the love to fill your being and know your prayers are answered.
Angel meditations are a great way to connect with the angels and ask for their guidance.
The meditation process is simple, but it is also powerful.
You may not see or hear your angel, but they will always answer your call.
Sleep tight, my friends!